Anybody that knows me well, knows I am a hand soap, hand wipe kind of person. Given the opportunity to try Lysol® Healthy Touch® No-Touch Hand Soap System I raised my hand right quick! A new soap to try, a new scent to try, and a really neat dispenser to try, yes that sounds like me.
Lysol® Healthy Touch Stainless Steel Look fits perfectly on my sink
What I like About Lysol® Healthy Touch® No-Touch Hand Soap System:
* The start up kit includes; dispenser, hand soap refill and 4 x AA batteries.
* The soap kills 99.9% of bacteria on hands.
* The Aloe Vera scent is pleasant and refreshing.
* The refiles are also available in Refreshing Grapefruit Essence ™, Soothing Cucumber Splash™, and Antibacterial Total Care ™.
*Put you hands under the nozzle,the dispenser will sense your hand, and dispense the right amount of soap.
* You don't have to touch anything with your germy hands (like preparing chicken) to have the soap dispensed onto your hands. Eliminating touching a already germy soap dispenser.
* My kids like to use it, and do use the Hand Soap.
*It helps encourage Healthy Habits like washing hands when coming home from school, before a snack and meal times.
* The dispenser looks pretty cool on my kitchen sink or bathroom sink.
Another product from Lysol I tried was Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes Dual Action in Citrus Scent.
I used a Dual Action wipe on my kitchen sink before taking the photo above.
|The scrubbing side of the wipe I used to clean the sink|
|Lysol Disinfecting wipes Dual Action|
What I like about Lysol® Disinfecting Dual Action Wipes:
*The ability of the wipes to be a scrubbing wipe and/or a general cleaning wipe.
* The Wipes kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on surfaces.
*The wipes can be used in the bathroom, kitchen, around the house to disinfect.
* The Citrus Scent® Wipes I tried smell like a clean house, also available in Crisp Linen®.
* Great for classroom use in disinfecting all those surfaces so many hands touch.
* Your child's teacher can use the wipes to disinfect desks, door nobs, or any other classroom common area.(send a canister into school every couple of months!)
*Take them to the office or school, vacations, or traveling.
Giveaway: Where would you use these products? Home, school, work? Leave a comment on this post with your answer for your chance to win products from Lysol®. Giveaway ends August 31,2011 at midnight EST (be sure your email is in your profile or comment) This Giveaway is now closed!
Visit Lysol® on Facebook
Enter the Lysol® Sweepstakes , the Grand Prize is a Whirlpool® Stainless Steel Kitchen Set, and weekly prizes of the Stainless Steel Look Lysol® No Touch Hand Soap System.
Visit Lysol® on their Web site
Join the Chat: Expert Advice on Fighting Germs during Back to School Season/Time on Tuesday August 23 at 1PM CST/2 PM EST with host Lysol® head microbiologist Joe Rubino on the Lysol® Web site. The Live stream can be found HERE or the Lysol® Facebook Page.
Disclosure: This Post is part of a promotion with Lysol® and MomSelect. The comments and views are my own. Please visit the links for specific information on these products.