Cinco de Mayo is Spanish for the 5th of May, but why do people celebrate May 5? It's a celebration of heritage of Mexican-Americans that began during the civil war in America. People from the American West began this celebration and it's still celebrated in America today with fun, food, and drinks.
Are you planning a fun day for May 5? Make it easy and exciting for your taste buds with Old El Paso new frozen meals for two, available in 7 tasty varieties from your grocers freezer. Easy to prepare and enjoy while you spend less time cooking and more time enjoying the celebration.
Check out the entire line at oldelpaso.com of these frozen meals for two options:
- Shredded Beef Burritos
- Steak Quesadillas
- Steak Fajitas
- Shredded beef enchiladas
- Chicken Burritos
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Chicken enchiladas
What I like about Old El Paso frozen meals:
- easy to prepare for meals or snacks. just heat and serve.
- add Spanish rice, toppings, and tortilla chips for a traditional meal.
- easy to prepare for party food trays.
- fresh authentic taste of the West.
- easy to cook in the microwave or conventional oven.
- sorry you don't have smell-a-vison because this chicken quesadilla smells amazing right now, out of the microwave hot and fresh.
- beef, chicken and steak varieties for different taste buds.
| Chicken burritos are made with salsa Verde, seasoned chicken rice, black beans, and cheese all wrapped in a flour tortilla.|
|Steak Fajitas, heat and serve in a warm tortilla|
- frozen meals for two in each box. buy the same or mix it up for your family size.
- available in most grocery stores and Target stores.
- spices and flavors of Old El Paso quality.
Happy Cinco De Mayo where ever you live!