With school days closing in this month, meal preparation will be a little more structured to keep on school schedules, sports, and after school activities. An easy way to add fruits and vegetables into family meals is with ACTIVZ powders.
We tried Organic Spinach Powder in a few of our favorite meals. For Organic Spinach powder, one serving equals 2 rounded tablespoons. One serving equals 1/2 cup fresh spinach. That's so much easier to keep on hand than not having Spinach in the fridge, or it's past it's freshness date.
See the entire line of ACTIVZ Fruit, Vegetable, and Grass Powder such as Organic Blueberry-Acai, Organic Mango, Organic Carrot Juice, Organic Mixed Vegetables, Organic Wheat grass juice. and more over at ACTVZ web site and instagram. ACTIVZ also has protein shakes, fruit bars and more on ACTVZ.com
Our taste testing recipes:
Old Fashioned Oats:
1 Serving ACTIVZ Organic Spinach Powder
1 serving ACTIVZ Organic Spinach Powder
What I like about ACTIVZ:
- Preservative free
- Derived primarily from organic fruit, vegetables, and grasses
- Free from harmful pesticides
- Powder production process locks in full nutrition, color and flavor
- Produce is harvested when ripe and then transformed into powder immediately
- No washing, peeling, slicing, chopping, juicing or clean up of extra kitchen utensils!
- ACTIVZ keeps for years at it's full potency-no more throwing away spoiled produce.
- Easy to keep on hand for recipes, cooking, and nutrition
- Add ACTIVZ powder into your families favorite meals without them knowing they are eating better!
Suggested Uses of ACTIVZ Powder:
- Add 1 serving into your smoothie
- Whisk as the last ingredient into sauces, soups, and vinaigrette
- Fold into yogurt, baked goods, recipes
- Pour as a thickening agent into any mixture
- Sprinkle as garnish over your favorite dishes
- See more recipes at activz.com/recipes
Disclosure: I received a sample of ACTIVZ ™ Vegetable powder. The comments and views are my own.