Zebra brand is a favorite in our family. My husband is a devoted carrier of Zebra's telescope pen. It might be more valuable to him than his wallet, I think.
He travels around the world, but not without that pen. No kidding.
He is a one color ink person-black. All business you know. Me, I fancy the assorted color pens like this new Z-Grip Ball Point Pen 7 Pack of assorted colors
What I like about Zebra Z-Grip Ball Point Pens:
- Available in: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Violet, Teal, Fuchsia, Orange
- Retractable Ball Point Pen
- Writes the first time
- Smooth click
- Smooth writing-glide ink performance
- Comfy to hold and write with ribbed rubber grip
- Clear barrel to see ink level
- Metal clip for shirt pocket, purse, papers, and that professional look
- Medium Point 1.0 mm
- Great value, style, performance, and comfort
I keep pens in a lot of place in our house like by the phone in the kitchen, the desk, end tables in the living room, home office, and of course with my blogging papers. Take Zebra on the go in your purse, book bag, office bag, car, or pocket!
Giveaway: Enter for your chance to win one pack of Zebra ball point Z Grip 7 pack. One winner will be randomly chosen and sent one pack of said pens from Zebra Pen. Open to residents of USA and must be 18 or older. No PO boxes please.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Visit Zebra for more writing instruments like highlighters, mechanical pencils, gel roller and rollerballs. While you are there sign up for Special offers from Zebra.
Disclosure I received a pack of Z-Grip Ball point pens from Zebra for this post. The comments and views are my own.