The name just sounds like a good place to shop, and I'd say it is!
Oh what a beautiful day it was when I visited the Burlington, New Jersey location of Save A Lot.
What I like about Save A Lot:
- Wide aisles-like two shoppers could pass each other without holding their breath!
- Clean-parking lot wasn't littered with sale flyers, store floors were shinny and clean, products were neatly arranged on the shelves.
- Bright lights
- Great selection of store brand and name brand items
- Fresh foods, produce, dairy, meat, breads
- Frozen foods and ice cream treats
- Fast checkout
- Friendly cashiers
This wasn't just one time I shopped at Save A Lot, every time I've shopped there it's been pleasant, and I shop two different locations in New Jersey.
Today's trip was for stocking up on breakfast and lunch food for back to school. I know most areas of the country have started school already, but in New Jersey, we start the Thursday after Labor Day.
I found a lot of great bargains today, I was watching the price tally as the cashier scanned my items and it was almost the end of the order and I was happy with the total!
Before you head to Save A Lot Food Stores, join the club for exclusive savings, shopping list and to enter for chance to win $100 gift card.
Details at SaveALot.com
Here's a quick look at my cart:
- Pick up a sale flyer when you go in the door. Prices vary by location.
- The store I shopped at had Purell wipes for the cart!
- Bring your own bags or buy a reusable or plastic bags at the store. I purchased this really cute and extra large size bag today. ($1.49 plus tax price and availability will vary by location)
I bought great back to school breakfast and lunch foods, and even after school snacks, that are easy to prepare, healthy, and taste great:
These back to school breakfast, lunch, and after school snacks are easy to prepare, pack, and transport. I bought sandwich size bags and foil. I like to wrap the kids sandwiches in foil so when they open it, they have a little place mat out of the foil.
Morning Delight Toaster Pastries
Tipton Grove Cup of Peaches
Coburn Farms Yo-Whoa yogurt
Panner Peanut butter on crackers
Nature Trails Granola Bar
Tipton Grove fruit cups or Applesauce
Splash-Out Fruit punch (send along a bottle of water and let them add the packet and shake for a quick exercise)
Dippables cheese/cracker pack
Haribo gummy bears for a special treat
GIVEAWAY: For your chance to win a $25.00 Save A Lot gift card enter the rafflecopter widget.
one random winner will be selected and sent the $25 gift card. open to residents of USA 18 and older. No Post Office Boxes, please.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Facebook | Twitter | Insta
Disclosure: I received a Save A Lot gift card for the purpose of this post. The comments and views are my own.