Fresh indeed and this is why:
- Mrs. Green's Natural Market is a neighborhood store, passionately committed to clean, natural foods.
- We source the best local products whenever available — from your favorite groceries to produce and baked goods, we support local.
- Dedicated to health and sustainability. Devoted to customers who care deeply about the foods they eat.
- We are dedicated to offering you healthy, good food at an honest price. We will always provide quality food and supplement and encourage you to be healthy
- Our goal is to educate and inspire our customers to eat well and live a good, healthy lifestyle.
Some helpful tips for shopping at Mrs. Green's Natural Markets and cafe:
- Find Mrs. Green's Natural Market and cafe at 64 Princeton Hightstown Road, West Windsor, New Jersey 08550
- Pick up a sale ad when you enter the store each visit. Special offers, coupons and free items as listed on the front cover for dates April 4-April 10, 2014 which include a free reusable Mrs. Green's Natural Market bag, (reg. $1.99) .
- Pick up a "taste of life" Mrs. Green's Natural Market free magazine in store. There are coupons in the book and on the back of the book are $5 off $50 and $10 off $100 for the month of April.
- Sign up for a Mrs. Green's Natural Market Rewards card in store for special savings and offers and get $5 in free produce when you activate your card online.
- Print out the coupons below to use in store for savings:
Spring Celebration event and $5 off coupon
But wait! This is the best tip for shopping at Mrs. Green's Natural Market and Cafe:
closed:Enter to win a $25.00 value gift card from Mrs. Green's Natural Market and Cafe.
Visit Mrs. Greens web site and leave a comment on this post telling what you like best about the market.
One winner will be chosen by random.org.
One winner will receive a $25.00 gift card sent to them from Mrs. Green's Natural Market and Cafe.
Please be sure your email is in your comment or in your profile. Winner will be notified by email from me.
Giveaway closes on April 5, 2014
Disclosure: This is a compensated post for Mrs. Green's Natural Market and Café. The comments and views are my own.