Route 206 & Jacksonville-Jobstown Road, Springfield Township, NJ 08022
I have a feeling we missed the show last year, but we were there the year before so if you want to see more about the Farm Fair head on over to 2012 Farm Fair Photos from our visit.
Good to know about the Farm Fair:
- It's usually a hot week-weather wise.
- Dress lightly
- Wear comfy shoes and clothing
- Drink plenty of water. There are pottys available.
- There is food and beverages available for sale.
- Bring Cash to buy refreshments, ride the carnival rides, or purchase souvenirs.
- Allow plenty of time to see the fair.
- There are farm animals, displays, vendors, local government stands, food stands, competitions, and new this year Water and Laser Tag, Star Search, Car Show, and Horse pull.
- Learn more about the services your local government offers. This stand is good for free materials and giveaways for kids and adults, like magnets, pencils, activity books etc.
- There are giveaways at most of the vendors under the tents. Stock up on free pens, pencils, coloring books and other goodies. Bring a tote bag if you want to collect your goodies. Some vendors offer free totes or bags you can pick up also.
- There are wash stations to use if you visit the animal areas or just need to wash your hands.
- There are amusement rides, they are not free. Purchase tickets for the rides at the fair.
- Enjoy the fair.
The fair is free, but there is a fee for parking.
Visit www.BurlingtonCountyFarmFair.com for dates, hours, schedule of events, and directions.