Shake and enter for chance to win a Visa Gift Card.
Kitchen Twins Emily and Lyla are food bloggers and have come up with this awesome product Make Your Own Kale Chips and are holding a sweepstakes to see your shaking skills.
Starting tomorrow 5/16/15 at 12:00 AM EST through Saturday 6/9/15 at 11:59 PM EST there is a #ShakeYourKale sweepstakes on Instagram.
The prize is a $250 Visa Gift Card.
How to enter:
Purchase a bag or two or three of Kitchen Twins Shake Your Kale available at ShopRite, Acme, Pennington Quality Market,
Post a video of you, your kids, your family shaking your bag of Kitchen Twins Kale Chips on Instagram. Be creative and have fun shaking, tossing, throwing, or playing a game with your bag of Kale Chips. Use hashtags #ShakeYourKale #NJBlogger and tag @KitchenTwins on instagram.
A $250.00 Visa Gift Card for 1 random winner will be selected out of the post of #ShakeYourKale and #NJBlogger. Remember to tag @KitchenTwins
Winner will be drawn on or around June 1, 2015.
What is Make Your Own Kale Chips:
Kale is healthy, full of vitamins and minerals and a great source of fiber.
Kale is rich in antioxidants and is an anit-inflammatory food.
Kitchen Twins Kale Chips are:
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Washed and ready to shake and bake
Kitchen Twins Kale Chips are fun and easy to make:
- Open the bag
- Take out the Olive Oil Pack and cut it open
Follow Kitchen Twins:
- Pour the pack of Olive Oil into the bag
- Shake, toss, turn the bag until all the Kale is coated
- Arrange on a cookie sheet so that the Kale is not touching each other and is a single layer-like half the bag per cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 mins on pre-heated 350 degree oven, turn half way through baking. (around 4 mins turn the tray in the oven) continue baking
- Add a few grinds of salt or seasoning if you like when you take the chips out of the oven.
- Serve, eat, enjoy!
Visit NJ Bloggers who also had the pleasure of meeting Kitchen Twins and their Mother of The Perfect Snaque at the Spring New Jersey Blogger Network Conference:
Crunchy Mom Next Door
In Bliss 01 video, and her blog
Disclosure: I received a bag of Make your Own Kale Chips to sample. The comments and views are my own.