It's true! A new Christian Musical will be airing on Netflix March 26, 2021. "A WEEK AWAY" is a first of it's kind for Netflix. Watch the faith based musical starting 3/26/2021. Have a listen to the soundtrack A great way to end the week and start the Spring Weekend. Like, who doesn't love camp.
I sure do. My sister and I went to Church Camp often in our youth. We might have been young, and maybe homesick now and then, but the strength we gained in our faith has shaped our lives today. In fact my husband I have a Summer Cottage at a Church Camp, we spend most of our Summer there year after year.
I can't say our camp is as musical as "A WEEK AWAY", but faith is always present at the camps we attend.
In the film "A WEEK AWAY" a troubled teen faces juvinelle detention for his numerous bad doings...by grace he has a family that offers to take him to Summer Camp with them. Will and Avery are the key characters. Along with camp "regulars" faith and friendship are found by example and a Christian Spirit.
- run time 1 hour 37 minutes.
- Rated: TV-PG.
- Where to watch: Netflix.
- Audience: Family Movie.
- Stars of the film: Staring: Kevin Quinn, Bailee Madison, Jahbril Cook.
- The soundtrack releases April 23, 2021.
- Songs by: Amy Grant, King and Country, Stephen Curtis Chapma and a Bonus soundtrack by JohnnySwim.
- Stream the soundtrack wherever you stream music.
- Netflix first faith based/Christian Film.